Transfer Transcripts

All college level (100 level and above), degree-applicable credits recorded on official transcripts from institutions that are regionally accredited at the time of your attendance will transfer.

Request that official transcripts be sent directly from the institution to:

University of Montana Office of Admissions
Lommasson Center Room 101
Missoula MT 59812

Submission of official transcripts issued from every regionally accredited institution a student previously attended are required for an application’s review, regardless of whether credit was earned or its applicability to your degree plan at UM.

Please note that all faxed out-of-state transcripts are considered unofficial. However, those faxed directly from another Montana University System in-state institution with a macro-fax stamp are accepted as official.

Evaulation of transfer credits