- Lommasson Center 101
- Missoula, MT 59812
Online Bear Tracks Registration Program
Out of an abundance of caution and best practices in minimizing the spread of COVID-19 we have decided to cancel all in-person Bear Tracks events scheduled for this spring and summer. Your health and safety come first. As much as we were looking forward to welcoming you to campus this spring and summer as part of our in-person Bear Tracks program, we have determined that moving the program fully online will set our new students up for the most successful transition to UM.
Online Bear Tracks is a program designed to empower first-year students to take care of the business of becoming a UM Grizzly before classes begin. Students must be admitted for the summer or fall term at the University of Montana or Missoula College prior to completing Bear Tracks.
- hear from current UM students
- complete academic advising
- complete course registration
- submit their student ID photo
- learn about placement testing
- finalize their financial aid
- and much more!
Completing Bear Tracks is crucial to your success. In order to be prepared for academic advising and course registration, you must first complete the following:
- clear your immunization hold
- clear your housing hold by submitting your housing application, or a release form
- make your health insurance election
- and provide critical information about your academic plans to your advisor through My Academics.
First-year students beginning in Fall 2020 are expected to complete Bear Tracks and attend Fall New Student Orientation.
Please contact Devin Carpenter at 406-243-2332 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.