Home School Students
Home School Student Application Procedures
- Submit a complete admission application and pay the application fee.
- Submit a written statement of curriculum including all courses that you have completed at the high school level. If you have completed a pre-packaged program and receive transcripts, then the transcripts are required.
- Submit a letter of verification from the instructor(s). This can be a parent or an outside teacher that states they did instruct you.
- If you are unable to produce a four year curriculum and/or the official verification letter from the instructor, then you will be required to take the General Education Development Test (GED/HiSET).
- If you are applying under the age of seventeen, your file will automatically be selected to go to a review committee. This committee evaluates if a students is academically and emotionally prepared for college.
Home School Students must fulfill the Freshman Admission Requirements.